Applications for the ECB Level III course is currently closed. For information about the course ahead of applications being invited please see below.
There are two courses a year, one starting in October and other in January. Due to the limited spaces available on these courses we have our own application process to ensure that the correct candidate/s are supported and endorsed by Suffolk Cricket Board. As you will see from the ECB Level 3 Course Information Document, candidates need to be endorsed by a County Cricket Board.
At present, due to the changes that have occurred within coach education within the last few years, candidates do not need to have completed any CPD modules following their Level II. Suffolk Cricket will be running a series of ECB accredited CPD workshops in the winter of 2016 which, if completion numbers are sufficient, will be followed by the diploma award.
In order to apply, you must currently adhere to the guidelines below.
- Be an active Suffolk Young Cricketers coach
- Be willing to continue coaching in the Suffolk Young Cricketers programme for a minimum of two years following completion
- Be aware of the commitment and time required to complete the course
- Have a current DBS, Safeguarding Young Cricketers and First Aid
In return, if selected, Suffolk Cricket will:
- Pay half the course fee (£375)
- Offer extended opportunities within the Suffolk Young Cricketers organisation.
If you do not complete the course, or fail to continue coaching within the Suffolk Young Cricketers programme within two years of starting, you will be expected to reimburse Suffolk Cricket for the £375.