ECB Level 3 Course
*Please note that the course on offer in this email is only available to current Level 2 coaches*
Closing date for expressions of interest is midday on Thursday 28th September 2017
We are currently inviting expressions of interest to apply for the forthcoming ECB Performance Coaching Course. Please see the attached for further details of this course.
The dates for the course are as follows:
- Module 1: Tuesday 9 – Friday 12 January
- Module 2: Thursday 25 – Friday 26 January
- Module 3: Thursday 1 – Friday 2 March
Due to the limited spaces available on these courses we have our own application process to ensure that the correct candidate/s are supported and endorsed by Suffolk Cricket Board.
At present, due to the changes that have occurred within coach education within the last few years, candidates do not need to have completed any CPD modules following their Level II.
In order to apply, you must currently adhere to the criteria below:-
- Hold an existing level 2 qualification
- Be an active Suffolk Young Cricketers coach (SYC) or prepared to work within the SYC performance environment from the 2018/19 season
- Be willing to continue coaching in the Suffolk Young Cricketers programme for a minimum of two years following completion of the course
- Be aware of the commitment and time required to complete the course
- Have a current DBS, Safeguarding Young Cricketers and First Aid qualifications
- Pay the course fee (£750)
If you continue with your SYC coaching or commence SYC coaching and remain coaching within the Suffolk Young Cricketers programme for a minimum of two years following successful completion of the course, Suffolk Cricket Board will reimburse you £375 (half your initial payment).
Applicants are requested to e-mail their expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than 12 midday Thursday 28th September 2017 which must include on one side of A4 maximum;-
- Details of your current “performance” coaching activity (last two seasons only) within the SYC or if not previously within the SYC framework your recent coaching activity and reason for not previously being involved with the SYC
- Confirmation you understand the demands/time commitments required to complete the course
- Confirmation you will be free, if nominated, to attend the whole course (modules as detailed above)
Successful applicants will be invited to interview(s) which will be held on 4th October 2017 – venue TBC. Following interview, if supported the candidate will submit the ECB nomination form via the Suffolk Cricket Board to reach the ECB by the closing date (11th October 2017). NO late applications will be accepted.
Suffolk will only hold one selection process per year.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com