Suffolk Cricket – Winter Coaching
Suffolk Cricket are pleased to offer an exciting new initiative to offer coaching to players who wish to develop their game during the close season. Whether you’re a batsmen, bowler or keeper wanting to improve technically, physically, tactically or mentally our coaching team are here to help you.
Open to players of all abilities, adult or junior (juniors must be in Year 5 or above).
The sessions are priced at £30 per hour per lane (with 2 people permitted be lane). Further guidelines are highlighted below:
- Sessions are for 1 hour
- Max of 1 session per player per day
- Max of 2 players per lane. (Both players must be working on the same discipline).
- All bookings to be made via links below. 1 x transaction (£30) per lane booking.
- Sessions delivered by members of the Suffolk Young Cricketers coaching team (minimum ECB Level 2 and up to ECB Level 4).
- All coaches with current DBS and Safeguarding as well as First Aid trained.
- Suffolk Cricket will endeavour to provide consistency with coach allocation however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Participants need to bring their own batting / bowling / keeping kit.
Sessions available on Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm and 7:30pm on the following dates:
Sessions available on Sundays on the hour from 9am until 5pm on the following dates:
Should you have any queries please contact Andrew Blanchard