2015 really is cricket’s big summer!
To celebrate, we are working with England team sponsor Waitrose to support thousands of Club Open Days this summer – where clubs will welcome members of their community through their pavilion doors.
We hope that Suffolk clubs will hold events – and everyone’s invited!
Clubs hosting Open Days will be offering a range of activities for guests to enjoy including cricket taster sessions. Even if you just fancy popping in for a drink or a bite to eat whilst watching a game, you’ll be made very welcome.
If you’re a cricket club… why host a Club Open Day?
- £100 voucher to spend on food and drink at your local Waitrose store
- Access to an online toolkit to help publicise the day
- A banner to place outside your club and 10 x t-shirts for event organisers
- Welcome new members, players and volunteers to your club
- Free entry into a PRIZE DRAW to win an appearance by 3 x England players representing the current men’s and women’s teams! The players will take part in a training session with your team and spend time signing autographs and meeting and greeting.