Suffolk T20 Cup and Plate – Entries OpenJanuary 24, 2024
Suffolk Cricket are delighted to invite clubs to enter teams into the Suffolk Cup competitions for the 2024 season.
The 2024 format will continue to provide relevant playing opportunities for all entered teams.
As with previous years the Suffolk Cup aims to:
- To complement any planned cricket to be played in 2024.
- Provide playing opportunities for as many cricketers as possible.
- Provide greater ‘level based’ fixtures.
- A competitive cricket offering.
- Encourage returning players.
- No minimum number of U18 players
- Provide a vibrant Finals Day for cricket in Suffolk
Working on a basis of being open to ALL Suffolk based / Affiliated clubs and using the East Anglian Premier League (EAPL) and Two Counties League (TCL) structure as a playing standard guide the following competitions are available to enter:
- Tier 1 – Playing Standard: EAPL and Two Counties Div 1
- Tier 2 – Playing Standard: Two Counties Div 2 to Two Counties Div 4
- Tier 3 – Playing Standard: Two Counties Div 5 to Two Counties Div 7
- Tier 4 – Playing Standard: Two Counties Div 8 to Two Counties Div 9
Clubs should enter a team or teams based on their current playing level and would be expected to do so in the spirit of cricket. There is an entry of £50 per team entered. You can also order match balls for the competition via this form. Match balls are £12 each. Cost of match balls will be added to your entry fee.
Depending on entrants clubs / teams would be grouped and play a round robin format as best possible within their geographic area. We may also group clubs / teams who prefer to play on weekends or weeknights.
Playing windows for each fixture would be provided. All games must be added (complete with team sheet) onto the competition Play Cricket site.
The top two teams* from each pool will qualify for a Suffolk Cup Finals day for all 4 competitions at Woolpit Cricket Club (Sunday 15th September 2024).
If your club would like to enter a team or teams please complete this form Sunday 18th February 2024.
For any enquiries about this competition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 07738 199150
Categorised in: Suffolk T20