Suffolk Cricket – Winter Coaching
OUR WINTER PROGRAMME HAS NOW BEEN COMPLETED FOR 2019. IT WILL RETURN IN NOVEMBER 2019 AND WILL RUN THROUGH TO MARCH 2020.
Suffolk Cricket are pleased to offer an exciting new initiative to offer coaching to players who wish to develop their game during the close season. Whether you’re a batsmen, bowler or keeper wanting to improve technically, physically, tactically or mentally our coaching team are here to help you.
Open to players of all abilities, adult or junior (juniors must be in Year 5 or above).
The sessions are priced at £30 per hour per lane (with 2 people permitted be lane). Further guidelines are highlighted below:
- Sessions are for 1 hour
- Max of 1 session per player per day
- Max of 2 players per lane. (Both players must be working on the same discipline).
- All bookings to be made via links below. 1 x transaction (£30) per lane booking.
- Sessions delivered by members of the Suffolk Young Cricketers coaching team (minimum ECB Level 2 and up to ECB Level 4).
- All coaches with current DBS and Safeguarding as well as First Aid trained.
- Suffolk Cricket will endeavour to provide consistency with coach allocation however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Participants need to bring their own batting / bowling / keeping kit.
Should you have any queries please contact Andrew Blanchard