Sports Kit Recycling
Discover Sports Kit Recycling
- Our sports kit recycling programme is providing access to sport for young people in the UK and abroad who would otherwise not be able to participate due to a lack of the right kit and equipment.
- We collect usable kit from across the UK through a network of local collection hubs.
- The kit is then sorted and redistributed to partner organisations, who can put it to great use in their communities.
How does it help young people?
- Having the correct kit gives more young people the opportunity to play team sport and develop crucial life skills such as teamwork, communication and confidence, alongside improving their overall health and wellbeing.
- In recent years, we have sent large amounts of kit to projects in India, Germany, Antigua, Brazil, Romania, Rwanda, Uganda, The Gambia, Mexico and across the UK.
Want to donate your unwanted kit?
We have collection hubs located across the country which are set up to take your donations. You can find your nearest hub via the map below, where you will also find contact details and hub opening times. Please ensure that you contact our hubs before you drop off your kit and that it is securely wrapped or packaged.
For a full list of what we do and don’t collect, please read our collection standards document before making your donation.
If you have any unwanted kit that you would like to send us directly please post it to: Lord’s Taverners, Unit 8 Yale Business Park, Bluestem Road, Ransomes Industrial Estate, Ipswich. IP3 9RR.
If have any questions about collections or the sports kit recycling programme, you can get in touch with us via 0207 025 0021.