Grassroots Cricket Awards 2021 – Nominate your hero today!July 28, 2021
The Grassroots Cricket Awards (formerly NatWest OSCAs) are aimed at recognising those volunteers who give their time to the game of cricket – without these individuals the game would not survive.
Categories for this year’s awards that celebrate our grassroots cricket superstars.
There are 8 award categories to recognise and reward those that have made an outstanding contribution to cricket this year, be it a young volunteer who has gone over and above or a club that has excelled in opening up the game to a brand new audience this summer.
The categories are as follows:
- Connecting Communities – A Club or community organisation which has gone above and beyond the call of cricket to support communities/groups coming back to the game we love.
- Inspired to play – An Individual or group within your club or community organisation going above and beyond to open the game up to new audiences.
- Rising Star Award – Young volunteer making a difference – 11 – 16-year-olds
- Game changer – Young volunteer 17 – 25-year-olds making a difference in the game.
- Unsung hero – Those heroes who impact our game and help us make cricket happen. This could be ground staff, coaches, officials, umpires, or other volunteers.
- Growing the game – A league volunteer, committee member, or administrator going above and beyond to support clubs and help increase the number of games played.
- Lifetime achiever – That one individual who has given many years of service to your club or community group you could not do without.
- Cricket innovators – Someone who has brought new ideas and/or implemented new systems to improve your club or community group.
To nominate your Grassroots cricket hero please complete the nomination form below and return to Andrew Blanchard – email@example.com by Friday 13th August 2021.
Categorised in: Club Cricket