NEW ECB County Grants FundSeptember 15, 2021
Suffolk Cricket Board are pleased to provide details of the NEW ECB County Grants Fund.
The County Grants Fund aims to support affiliated cricket clubs to create welcoming environments, provide enhanced facilities and playing opportunities, and to help clubs tackle the impact of climate change.
Priority will be given to applications from Clubs that are actively engaged with ECB programmes (All Stars, Dynamos, Women’s and Girls’ Cricket and / or Disability Cricket).
Please check below, to see which criteria your club is potentially eligible to apply for;
Creating Welcoming Environments – open to ECB affiliated Cricket Clubs registered for All Stars or Dynamos in 2021-22, or actively involved with Women’s and Girls’ Cricket and / or Disability Cricket. It is an expectation that any junior programme will include and actively engage with girls.
Providing Enhanced Facilities and Playing Opportunities for Women’s and Girls’ Cricket and / or Disability Cricket – open to ECB affiliated Cricket Clubs actively engaged in competitive female only cricket and/or disability cricket.
Tackling Climate Change (supported by Sport England) – open to any ECB affiliated Cricket Clubs
Amount of Grant
- Each application will be assessed on its own merit.
- Clubs can apply for between £1,000 (minimum) and £10,000 (maximum) per application.
- The grant may not be used to retrospectively fund projects
- The amount of grant offered may differ from that requested by the Club.
County Grants Guidance?
- The Creating Welcoming Environments and County Grants Fund Guidance has been attached to this email.
- Discuss with your club committee and provide an overview of your plans to Rob Jones at Suffolk Cricket
- Applications can then be submitted from Monday 27th September.
- The procedure for applications will follow ahead of 27th September.
- Please ensure you read the County Grant Funds Guidance and the Creating Welcoming Environments ahead of creating an application.
For further information please contact Rob Jones, 07738 199152
Categorised in: Funding