The Suffolk Cricket CUB Hub programme forms part of the cricket development pathway in Suffolk.
Running at U10 and U11 age groups for boys and U11 for girls CUB Hub provides access to quality coaching with regular playing and training opportunities to as many children as possible without the need for any trial.
The programme aims to inspire and foster the raw enthusiasm that a young person has for cricket in a fun and supportive environment.
- Winter Coaching programme delivered in 3 x 6 week blocks.
- Progressive coaching programme into hardball cricket
- Sessions delivered in COVID-19 Risk Assessed venues and within ECB COVID-19 coaching delivery guidance.
- Minimum coach to player ratio 1:7
- Access to discounted Gray Nicolls equipment
- 3 CUB Hub Internal Festivals (delivered during school holidays)
- Feedback reports to aid development
Your child will be required to attend your selected CUB Hub sessions during the Winter Programme. Please note that there is no transferring to other Hubs.
CUB Hub Clothing
Please note training kit is not included. We would like players to wear official Suffolk Cricket CUB Hub kit to training. This will be the kit will also be worn for internal and external fixtures.
A minimum of Yellow and Black CUB Hub Training T-Shirt (short or long sleeve) and Black Pro Performance Trousers are required. These and additional CUB Hub clothing can be purchased HERE.
The cost is £160 for the whole 18 week programme per person, £107 for 12 weeks or £53.50 for 6 weeks.
Suffolk Cricket Bursary Support
To support the talent development of young players, to whom the potential cost of being part of a Suffolk Cricket Training Programme may present some financial challenges, Suffolk Cricket Board are able to offer support.
Support is open to any player for the coming year and can cover:
- CUB Hub Programme Fees
- The cost of buying essential equipment and clothing.
Suffolk Cricket will review all applications received and allocate funds based upon available resource. Whilst the scheme is not means tested we do rely on a top level of disclosure from applicants about their circumstances, which is treated in the strictest of confidence.
All applications for the 2021/22 Winter programme must be received by no later than Sunday 31st October 2021.
All applications will be formally replied to, in writing communicating the outcome of the application.
In order to make an application please download the Suffolk Cricket CUB Hub Support Application Form.
Please return forms to email@example.com
- Invitation to the CUB Hub Performance training group, an additional training opportunity for higher performing children.
- Selection for Suffolk Young Cricketers fixtures and residential festivals against other equivalent aged County teams (for invited/selected players). Please note these fixtures have an additional cost.